Friday, November 25, 2016

Randomly and consistently

Why does this happen so randomly and consistently;
Why does happen to all - but more to me
 
Why do I take for granted, things which are not my own;
Why do I hope for more, when the outcome is a conclusion forgone
 
Why do I trust you to respond in a manner that I expect to;
Why do I expect you to do things the way I do
 
Is it a mockery of my friendship or of my own;
That I believe in you the way I so do and then my belief is blown
 
While whatever exists between us may just a one-sided belief be;
Can it be true that it means a whole lot less to you than to me
 
Is it wrong to think beyond the periphery of the obvious between me and you;
A friendship so special-the kind which exists between very few
 
Guess my beliefs are out of place-maybe too inclusive
Will my beliefs ever allow me to get out of them - and let me in reality, believe!!!!!

No comments: